Garden Fete & Fun Dog Show

This event will be opened by The Right Worshipful the Mayor and Mayoress of Lincoln. The Right Worshipful the Mayor of Lincoln will also be helping judge our Fun Dog Show.

IF this Event makes a Profit of £1,500, Carol Duncan will get her head shaved!

Stalls: Raffle. Tombola, Bric-a-brac, Wine OR Water, Plants, Hook-a-duck. Village Stock. Refreshments. Children's Toys. Cakes and Guess The Name of The Teddy Bear..

We will also be selling Hot Dogs, Burgers, hot/cold drinks and Ice Cream.

The Fun Dog Show will start at 12:00pm. Please register your dogs at 11:00am for £1.00 per dog, per category. * (We will stop taking entries at 11:55am) *

The Fun Dog Show Categories are as follows:

- Waggiest Tail.
- Dog the Judges Would Most like to Take Home.
- Most Appealing Eyes.
- Prettiest Bitch.
- Most Handsome Dog.
- Cutest Puppy.
- Best Old Timer.
- Best Grosvenor Staff Dog.
- Dog That Looks Most Like its Owner.
- Most Obedient Dog.

- Best in Show.

(Rosettes for 1st & 2nd in all categories, but only for 1st in Best in Show)

90% of the Profit made from this event will go into our Residents Fund. The remaining 10% will go to Dementia UK.

Grosvenor Hall Care Home

Newark Road, LN5 8QJ Lincoln, Lincolnshire

Contact Information:

Telephone: 01522 528870
Email: GrosvenorHall.CFL@gmail.com
(Event emails only)