Join Santa, Mrs Claus and their Elves for a breakfast feast at Twinlakes Winter Wonderland, Melton Mowbray this November and December to add that extra special magic to your child’s Christmas. Join Santa and his elves for a yummy bespoke breakfast experience, heaps of fun and if you’ve been good all year a special gift to take home! PLUS exclusive entry to Twinlakes Winter Wonderland, Leicestershire!
- Cereals , Juice and Fruit Basket
- Yummy Full English Breakfast for EVERYONE with Santa and Mrs Claus served by our magical Elves
- Naughty Homemade American Style Pancakes with whipped cream and Sauces
- Entrance into £250,000 Grotto and Christmas Experience
- Decorate your own Gingerbread man
- Individual Memorable Photo in the Grotto
- Visit to Santa’s Workshop and choice of quality gift
- A packet of Reindeer Dust to take home for Christmas Eve
- Group Reindeer feeding session
- Full days entry to Twinlakes Park and Winter Wonderland
- Parking is FREE.
Full breakfast for EVERYONE, Pancakes and Gingerbread are for the Children. Adults can have unlimited Tea and coffee and Mince pies until 10am. All guest must arrive between 8am and 8.15am, please report to reception where you will be collected by an Elf and taken to the Breakfast table where the magic starts! We close at 5pm with the exception of Christmas Eve when we close at 4pm where Santa, Mrs Claus and all the Elves are waved off ready for their big journey with an Elf size (small!) magical firework send off . Please ensure we are aware of any special dietary requirements. No refunds, or date change. Breakfast with Santa tickets do not allow access to ‘Evening Party in the Park event’. Photography is prohibited whilst in the Grotto, however a professional photography service is available. *(Small charge applies)