Adventures at CONKERS over half term will keep the family engage for hours.
Daily Craft Activities
Every day there will be daily craft activities from 11:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday – Pond Dipping
- Tuesday – Bush Craft
- Wednesday – Orienteering
- Thursday – Construction Derby
- Friday – Bush Craft
- Saturday – Construction Derby
- Sunday – Orienteering
Come and take part in a Ranger Activity at 10.30am, 12.00noon, 1.30pm & 3.00pm everyday
Live indoor shows (during the second week of half term):
- Saturday 17th Feb – Punch & Judy Puppet Show – 11.30am, 1.30pm & 3.30pm
- Sunday 18th Feb – Punch & Judy Puppet Show – 11.30am, 1.30pm & 3.30pm
- Monday 19th Feb – Ras King Bobo – an amazing acrobat - 11.30am, 1.30pm & 3.30pm
- Tuesday 20th – show to be confirmed
- Wednesday 21st Feb – Sublime Science – check the mad scientist of Dragon’s Den fame – 11.30am & 2:00pm
- Thursday 22nd Feb – Dippys Clown Show - 11.30am, 1.30pm & 3.30pm
- Friday 23rd Feb – Trevor Hill’s Animal Roadshow – between 12noon & 4pm
- Saturday – 24th Feb – Bubble Pop with bubble making fun - 11.30am, 1.30pm & 3.30pm
- Sunday 25th Feb – Bubble Pop with bubble making fun - 11.30am, 1.30pm & 3.30pm
Don’t forget there’s a 120 acres to explore along with the 4D Cinema, indoor play and 450 metre bare foot walk and CONKERCHOO train. It’s all included within your admission price. Book online today or you could become a Member!
Also there’s the Vertigo Adventure high ropes experience (there is an additional charge to use this).
Rawdon Road (B586)