Have your say at the Healthy Conversation 2019 engagement events
Lincolnshire’s NHS is inviting everyone from across the county to take part in its Healthy Conversation 2019.
This year, we want to hear more from our patients, staff and public to help us continue to transform to improve quality, attract staff and be fit for the future. Your thoughts, views and feedback are vitally important to us.
Following events at Louth, Skegness, Grantham and Boston, the listening exercise continues with a second series of drop-in engagement events, all to be held from 2pm - 7pm:
· Monday 20th May, New Life Centre, Sleaford NG34 7JP
· Tuesday 21st May, United Reformed Church, Gainsborough DN21 2JR
· Wednesday 22nd May, Lincoln Football Club, Lincoln LN5 8LD
· Wednesday 12th June, Theatre Lounge, Stamford PE9 1PJ
· Thursday 13th June, Spalding United Reformed Church, Spalding PE11 1QD
To date you have shared your views about many aspects of future health care in the county. Key feedback themes include:
· access to urgent and emergency care
· transport links across the county
· care for stroke patients in Lincolnshire
For more information on public feedback to date, please visit https://www.lincolnshire.nhs.uk/healthy-conversation/engagement-date/you-said-we-did
For further information please email email@example.com, call 01522 307307 or visit