Glamp-in-Style is a small family run Glamping site located 1/2 a mile outside the popular village of Tetford in the Lincolnshire wolds area of outstanding natural beauty.
We offer a complete get away from it all experience. Our safari tents offer extremely comfortable and spacious accommodation for up to six people in each. We are the perfect location for families, friends and groups to spend quality time together and build the special memories that our hustle bustle lifestyle sometimes doesn’t allow.
Perfectly situated for walking, cycling and riding as the footpaths, bridleway and tracks lead directly from our gates. We even offer the choice to fetch your horse on your glamping stay as we offer individual paddocks to graze.
Accommodation is in two luxury safari tents each sleeping six people. They offer the ultimate in camping comfort. This includes integral shower room with wc, one double and two twin bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and dining area and a beautiful lounge area with a log fire. Outside is a veranda with relaxing seating area. A fire pit, pizza oven and BBQ for your own exclusive use makes for terrific outdoor enjoyment.
A variety of traditional outdoor games are set around for you to enjoy. Board games, cards, colouring books and traditional indoor games are in each tent for you to enjoy.
The local area offers a large variety of activities.
• Walking - A walkers delight with footpaths directly from our gate.
• Cycling - A variety of terrain from quiet lanes to off road tracks.
• Riding - Fetch your horse, Glamping and enjoy the stunning hills and scenery on the many local bridlepaths leading from our gate.
• Golf - Several golf courses are in the area and Woodhall also has a driving range.
• Fishing - Day tickets can be purchased for several local lakes.
• Horse racing - Market Rasen racecourse is an exciting day out.
• Motor bike racing - Cadwell Park host of the British super bikes.
• Wildlife and animal parks - Lincolnshire wildlife park, Naturland seal sanctuary, Rand farm park and Hardy’s animal farm to name a small few.
• Antiques - Horncastle hosts an array of antique shops for you to browse.
• Market towns - Louth, gateway to the Wolds, a very popular market town with markets every Wednesday and Saturday.
• History - Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle are well worth a visit. Take a walk up the famous Steep Hill or wander around the traditional shopping and stop to relax and eat at the Waterside. Tattershall Castle, Museum of Lincolnshire Life, Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre and Alford Windmill (that still produces flour); a small number of the many historic places to visit.
• Nature reserves - Gibraltar Point and Snipe Vale, relaxing walking and picnic havens.
• Beaches - Explore Lincolnshire’s natural coast, Anderby Creek hidden gem. Huttoft, Sutton-on-Sea or visit the more traditional Mablethorpe and Skegness with amusements and entertainment, candy floss and seaside rock and don’t forget the famous beach donkeys.
So go out and enjoy the local area/activities or chill out and toast marshmallows, listen to the bird song, watch the sunset or sunrise and catch a glimpse of the abundance of wildlife around us. Whatever you choose to do we are sure you will enjoy your stay.
Glamp in style is open Easter to November.
For further info: T: 07941 176873E: email@example.com
Facebook: Glamp in Style www.glampinstyle.co.uk